Episode 9 nTIDE Update
September 1, 2023 | 12:00 – 1:00 pm ET | Free | Online | Contact
Welcome to the National Trends in Disability Employment (or nTIDE) Lunch & Learn series. On the first Friday of every month, corresponding with the Bureau of Labor Statistics jobs report, we will be offering a live broadcast via Zoom Webinar to share the results of the latest nTIDE findings. In addition, we will provide news and updates from the field of Disability Employment, as well as host an invited panelist who will discuss current disability related findings and events.
- 12:00 pm: Introduction & Welcome
Andrew Houtenville, University of New Hampshire
- 12:10 pm: Overview of National Trends in Disability Employment (nTIDE) Jobs Report
- Release John O’Neill, Kessler Foundation
- The Numbers Andrew Houtenville, University of New Hampshire
- 12:15 pm: Announcements from the field of Disability Employment
Denise Rozell, Director of Policy Innovation, AUCD
- 12:30 pm: Guest Presenter
Rylin Rodgers, Accessible Events Team, Microsoft
- 12:45 pm: Open Question & Answer period for attendees
Note. All webinars will be recorded and closed captioned and will be added to our website archives along with full transcripts following the live broadcast.