Have a question about disability statistics?
We provide technical assistance (TA) by offering targeted support for disability statistics, answering questions about any of our reports, materials, and events, and providing custom analyses on topics of interest. Ask us anything about disability statistics. The Research on Disability team is happy to offer TA free of charge.
When should you request TA? Here are some examples:
- You have a question about the Annual Disability Statistics Compendium or another of our reports;
- You have aren't sure which report has the information you need;
- You'd like help interpreting a statistic or knowing more about how it was calculated;
- You're interested in statistics for a particular subpopulation that isn't included in the Compendium or other reports; or
- Any other question or interest you have about disability demographics or statistics.