Release of the Annual Disability Statistics Collection Webinar
Date: Tuesday, February 7th, 2023 OR Wednesday, February 8th, 2023
Time: 12pm - 1pm (ET) each day
Location: Streaming online via Zoom
This event is complete, you can view the recording Below.
Join us for the virtual release of the Annual Disability Statistics Collection on Tuesday, February 7th, 2023, or on a second repeated live broadcast Wednesday, February 8th, 2023. People can attend either date … or even both dates.
- 12:00 pm Welcome and Overview, Andrew Houtenville
- 12:05 Annual Disability Statistics Compendium, Shreya Paul
- 12:20 Annual Report on People with Disabilities in America, Andrew Houtenville
- 12:30 Infographics, Debra Brucker, Megan Henly, Stacia Bach
- 12:40 Questions & Answers, Andrew Houtenville
- 1:00 pm Adjourn (although we will stay on for longer to answer specific questions)
Download Agenda PDF Slides View 2023 Annual Disability Statistics Collection (ADSC) Documents (new window)
This collection makes finding and using disability statistics easier for individuals working on legislative and other matters relating to persons with disabilities.
Live captioning and ASL interpretation will be provided during each webinar.